Friday, December 21, 2007

INDIANA LOVE

I am off for the holiday. I hope to be back next friday with final photos of my "christmas tokens of love". I have finished 3 totes, completed the lining on 2 others, leaving 8 to finish. I have made final decisions on wrapping; if the purpose of my presents is to propose a simple step towards a more sustainable lifestyle, it would negate everything to wrap it all in paper. Therefore i have wrapped each presant around itself. (one time in first grade we had a spelling pre-test, the teacher said "wrap" i spelled rap. everytime i wrote wrap in this paragraph i laughed to myself. i have never been a good speller.)


we went to morton's last night and finished off a tasty dinner with a banana cupcake topped with dark chocolate icing. mmmmm....................




best wishes to all, hope santa treats you well, and that your family enjoys your smiling faces.




amen.

2 comments:

ArchtiectAJ said...

Surprisingly uncomfortable to look at, yet beautiful…interesting depth of field

ArchtiectAJ said...

that was about the last picture btw