Friday, December 14, 2007

white lies

The snow has all melted.

Up to 6” of snow this weekend calls for a Christmas tree hunt with Trevor’s family. I wish home wasn't so far away so I could pick a tree where we all pile into my dad's truck, even though we are way past the age to fit four into that truck. We did it for about twelve years, but I can't make it again. One tree farm we would go to had a caboose in the middle of the lot and after we picked the tree we would go inside and drink warm cider. I believe the caboose is gone now, I am not even sure my brother experienced the caboose.
Not accomplishing as much as I wanted to get done this week, I must transport my projects to Trevor’s. I will lie to his family while I make their presents in front of their face. Ha haha. I will be sewing straps to weave a basket for my mom. Sorry mom you are not getting a basket, but I will work on my weaving skills and next year, who knows.

enjoy the weekend, stay warm.

No comments: